Montag, 5. August 2013

My Everyday Life

Mood: Feels like being home 


I finally settled down in my new home. When I get to my place in the evening, it really starts to feel like coming home. I love my roomies, I love the dyke and the job.  So here's my daily routine (though it changes quite a bit depending on which shift I have to work in): I usually wake up in the morning around nine or ten o'clock (yes I know that's lazy), have breakfast and then go for a walk on the dyke. Then I get ready for the day, have a chat with my roomies while eating lunch (usually in the garden cause it's pretty nice weather at the moment) and then meet with friends at Steveston Beach before I'm off to work until 9 o'clock. When I have a day off (I have two days off per week), we usually go to Vancouver to bike through Stanley Park, walk around Waterfront, go to Kitsilano Beach or to Cambie for a drink in the evening.
 
So: I'm living a happy life for now. However, I'm still looking forward to see my family and friends again in October!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen